Nokomos Sunset Hut – Nokomis, Florida
Motorized commercial style screens, shades, and vinyl curtains deploy at the touch of a button. They are ideal for outdoor dining areas or outdoor kitchens, keeping out bugs, light wind and rain, and heat, allowing diners to have their meal in comfort. Commercial style systems incorporate a “keder" end retention system keeping the fabric tight inside the tracks, eliminating the blow outs and stay in tact standing up to the elements. Commercial systems are not just for restaurants or hotels! Install them on your patio or outdoor kitchen for protection against light wind, rain, or heat and keep the view with the clear vinyl window. Windows are optional, and can be custom placed within the motorized system to achieve your preferred look or style. Fabrics can be 80%, 90%, 95%, or 97% solar shade cloth, blackout vinyl, or Ferrari translucent vinyl. Every system is custom made. Sizes up to 30' wide (restrictions apply) and 16' tall are available.
Red Sauce Restaurant – The Villages, Florida
Attention Business Owners!
- Increase revenue!
- Keep heating/cooling costs to a minimum!
- Utilize outdoor seating during unfavorable weather conditions!
- Block the elements, not the view! The 54″ tall vinyl panel allows your guests to be seated outdoors, with the screens down, and still be able to see outside.
- Choose from our many screen choices, from standard super screen for bug protection, or upgraded to Textiline 90 or 95%, for maximum heat/solar protection.
- Get complete weather and water protection with waterproof Solis W96 translucent vinyl by Ferrari.
- Hood size varies between 5-1/2 and 10″, based on width and height of the unit.
- The sides of the material stay in the tracks with “Keder", preventing blow outs.
- All screens are motorized at the push of a button, not hard wired, and plug into existing outlets.
The Dunes – Sanibel, Florida