We want you to be confident in choosing 3/8 and Co as your motorized screen professionals.
We believe that we offer the highest quality motorized screen systems on the market today, with the best value for your money. But why? What sets US apart…?
- Easy to use! Turn your outdoor living space into a comfortable, usable room with just the push of a button. Wireless remotes and interfaces let you control your screen systems from virtually any room of your home, or from your electronic smart device.
- Spans up to 25 ft wide and 16 ft tall can be accommodated. Span shown below is 24 ft, with no sag.
- All powder coated aluminum extrusions ensures that your finish will last a lifetime without chipping, bubbling, or fading. Powder coated aluminum like the housing shown below is warrantied for as long as you own the product.
- RF Welding holds a strong bond, making the zipper and screen into one product.
- Plush bottom bar felt in 1″ or 2″ heights coupled with a heavy weight bar seals over uneven surfaces like pavers and grout lines, creating a snug seal at your floor.
- Textilene and Super Screens manufactured by Twitchell Corp are stronger than your every day fiberglass materials. They are coated with vinyl for extra strength and longevity, keeping replacement costs minimal.
- Dual brush system inside the hood sweeps your screen material clean each time you raise and lower the screen. It also prevents bugs and critters from crawling up the outside of the unit into your home.